Bidding Instructions: MUST READ BEFORE BIDDING
1) Tell us why you're the right developer for this project. This means no generic or templated bids. There's no better way to put yourself on the bottom of the pile then by demonstrating that you didn't read our project description.
2) Clearly state your experience (if any) with updating Magento. If you've previously done other Magento version update projects on Freelancer (or any other freelance venue we can check) please make sure you include REFERENCES. Bids that include references will be prioritized.
3) You will be expected to do the work in a professional and timely manner. If you tell us the project will take 2 days, we will expect it to take 2 days from the time we start the project. Do not over-promise and under-deliver, as you will be held to account for your performance.
1) install updates (you)
2) test all website functionality and design (us)
3) install updates (you)
4) test all website functionality and design (us)
5) 30 days bug support for any issues (functionality or design) caused by the update (you)
90% payment to be released at the conclusion of step 4.
10% payment to be released at the conclusion of step 5
Décerné à :
7 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 267 $ pour ce travail
Dear Customer, We already review the requirement and we can do it. We have done similar work and we can send the link as well. Please check PMB Regards, Guru modulesoft