The following functionality and php code neds to be finished, debugged and demonstrated
1. On a web page there will be link "demo" which opens a login window (I provide design/layout of the login window in html)
2. Submit of the login window activates and passes the userid and password fields to the execution of a [url removed, login to view] code in an app server. The functionality of the php code is provided below.
3. The php code checks the entry of userid and password fields against a mysql database and displays results of verification in the login window.
4. You must have access to a mysql database to debug the php code. The fields of demo db are also provided below.
5. You must be able to demonstrate the complete functionality of the project, before I accept the finished code.
$userid = $HTTP_GET_VARS ["userid"]; // get caller id
$timestamp = $[url removed, login to view]; // get time stamp
$password = $HTTP_GET_VARS ["password"]; // get password
// query record from database demo
$db = mysql_connect("local host","userid", "password");
$query = "SELECT * FROM demo WHERE userid=$userid OR pcallerid=$userid OR scallerid=$userid";
$result = mysql_query($query,$db);
// verify userid = userid or pcallerid or scallerid
// verify password
// verify time
<elseif cond=" '$timestamp - 60 seconds'
//------Demo db fields are: --------
sequence (int 4)
pcallerid (char 10), primary
scallerid (char 10)
userid (char 6)
password (char 6)
rpk (char 4)
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $80 pour ce travail
Hi, i can get it working, but in fact i would recomend use others ways to login becouse the code provided by you is insecure. I have made a lot of logins. Pleas, contact me if you want to see them running in my server. Plus
Dear Sir/Madam, We are happy to serve you our extraodinary work. We are in the IT Market for the past 4 years and done numerous successful projects. We assure you that we do the work to satisfy you to the best. So Plus