Looking for an [url removed, login to view] clone
- run under LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP)
- web based install script
- [url removed, login to view] (notice the detailed search features)
- [url removed, login to view] (this is part of IPNStock network, you'll notice that the user interface is similar because [url removed, login to view] uses the IPNStock system.... each photographer is represented under their own domain name using the IPNStock site. Note the icons and each of their functions under each picture when you are browsing. Notice the rate calculator when trying to purchase an image)
- interface design for public section, user (after log in) section, and admin section required
- for the user section, because we don’t have a log in for [url removed, login to view] you can get an idea of what is required in terms of workload by signing up for a test account at another site that is very similar - [url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view] )
- for the admin section, in addition to being able to track each user’s downloads, we’ll need a settings page to manage the rate calculator and to keep track of reports for each user’s downloads. Another noteworthy issue is that it is likely that the images will be placed on another server so we will need a web based settings section in the admin to point to the IP of the server where user’s photo archive will be located.
- We don’t mind if you use open source code as long as there are detailed comments stating where the source of the original code and where the code has been modified. Although this project may use a lot of open source code, this does not mean this is an open source project. We will decide what sections to release back to open source community. We considered using Mambo 451 + Mambo PHPShop beta3 + Mambo community builder, but this solution is not completely integrated and is missing the postcard functionality, the automatic image resize of the original uploaded image (probably best to use php/gd) into 3 sizes, and a rate calculator.
Another available script, without any ecommerce functionality is [url removed, login to view];overview=yes. There’s quite a few more slideshow/picture galleries on Sourceforge, but nothing that integrates everything like [url removed, login to view]
Before bidding, please get an idea of what we're looking for by at least visiting [url removed, login to view] and yamashitastock.com. We would prefer to see some examples of previous work so any links to demos or previous jobs would be nice.
http://www.workbookstock.com/ - another example of more user friendly rate card is also available here. It also has more functionality from the left most icon under each image which reduces the need to refresh pages. This site however uses Macromedia flash to display images when you click the preview. Since we are dealing with very large images, usually between 5~50Mb/image file, we are open to suggestions whether to use Flash or the PHP GD or any other.
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $95 pour ce travail
Dear sir, we can do it, checked both referred site, this is not possible in this budget range. Is there any scope of increasing the budget
Hello! WE have gone through your message, we have analysed both sites, we have been thinking of different solutions! YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN WITH YOUR BUDGET!!!!! If you are interested in our cooperation, If you really w Plus
We have reviewed both [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] features are all within our capability, but it is impossible to meet your budget of $20~$100. Please check PMB for more details
Dear Sir/Madam. We got your idea!!! Our programmers and designers will be glad to provide you with the most PROFESSIONAL CLONE SITE according to your requirements. It'll have all the required features of [login to view URL] Plus
Our company would like to bid on your project. We will be able to provide you with our expertise in this field and meet your requirements. We have handled similar projects and have got a massive team of 140+ employees Plus
Hello, I have wide area experience in open source technology like php/c++/linux/so files/fusebox AND WINDOW based ASP,COM,DCOM,MTS,VB,VC++,.NET,Flash Please forward me your mail ID so i can forward you project proposal Plus
hi, i have studied your existing www.ipnstock.com.I have developed similar projects like [login to view URL] basically an e-commerce store front. With a cusotmizable shopping cart. I have previous experience in developing shoppign Plus
Hi, we are an efficient and dedicated team of professionals with more than 7 years experience in the I.T. indusrty and more than 100 quality projects to our credit. Our focus is on quality and timely delivery. Some Plus
Hello. We are confident to deliver your project in quality on time within budget. We could help to strengthen your concept further by sharing our experience and expertise
Our bid is for really very high quality work for your [login to view URL] clone that will be made to be upgradable in case you need some upgrades in future. We will always be available for upgrades. Our bid includes six week Plus
Hi, We can do it. The given price is negotiable. You can see more information about our previous work at [login to view URL] This is rather old portfolio that should be updated by newer projects we did. Plus