Request for Quote - outline as follows:
Interactive whiteboard with sync from Webserver.
This project is to create an iOS universal app which will present an interactive whiteboad.
- All images app flow will be provided for.
- only technical coding is required
- some UX flow is to be advised by contractor.
Interface design for Apple store pages / text
Programming development per Apple requirements
Establish Apple site, upload and obtain Apple technical acceptance of App for publishing
The App also has to be compatible with all iPads
Images to be scaled and cropped for iPad display size & resolution
App needs to load fast, file sizes minimized, images optimized, strong logic rules, memory optimized / managed, no memory leaks, graceful interruptions/resume, need to comply with all App store rules and requirements.
Final payment will be provided when Apple accept the site as passing all technical requirements and acceptance for publishing.
After users have purchased, downloaded and installed the App, the following happens
1. Cover page image
2. Ability to toggle a writing toolbar.
3. Ability to write/highlight/erase/undo on a plain white background image
4. Ability to slide/flip the background images, images are in jpeg format at (940x709)px
5. Ability to be able to project all views on the iPad to the projector.
The above timeline must be completed by 5th June. Failing which will terminate the remaining portion of the milestones.
6. Develop a base to prepare for XML connection with webserver to sync background images.
7. Develop a user collection page in sync with webserver.
8. Develop different toolbars
9. Ability to do in-app purchases for background images collection.
10. Ability to do in-app purchase for different toolbars.
11. Develop presentation view and non-presentation view.
12. Develop save as ability for any over changes to background images collection.
13. Develop share function with internal users in database.
14. Ability to have a zoom in write function
We provide the contractor all images and design via .psd files. Only pure technical coding is required.
* App must work with the latest iOS version as well as have complete backwards
compatibility on all iPad/iPad2
* Full source/project code must be delivered so we can submit the app directly to
Apple if required.
* Supplier must initiate email communication and follow timeline development, milestones, and testing standards.
* Supplier must have hosted environment to demonstrate App development / Client Acceptance testing prior to submission to Apple App store
* All development must comply with Apple store requirements, technical requirements, interrupts, graceful exit, multitasking, download limits
13 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 3004 $ pour ce travail
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hi, We are highly experienced developers with similar development expertise. We assure you work will be done according to your requirement with best quality. Thanks