You will be create an app for an interactive touch screen kiosk. On a 32” hd ready screen.
On screen keyboard will be required for this (keyboard design given)
All artwork in psd and questions will be given.
1. User will be prompted a question randomly picked from 9 questions
2. System thanks the user for participating and ask if they wanted to leave their particulars for lucky draw
i. System goes to a screen for user to key in their name , identification, telephone and email
ii. Entry of info will be via a virtual keyboard (you will need to program this keyboard with the picture layout given)
iii. After entry, system thanks the user and goes to 1
i. System goes back to 1.
3. System will logged in an excel file all the question asked and the answer received, if the answer is given with user details it must be logged alongside with it.
4. At 1. After 10 seconds of no interactivity system picks another random question
5. At 2. After 10 seconds of no interactivity system goes to 1.
6. At 2a. After 20 seconds of no interactivity system goes to 1.
7. System will generate a new excel file if none is detected. File inside should include date and timestamp
8. Timeout for each menu can be change all will via a script.
9. All artwork will be provided. Keyboard layout given but program and keyboard done at your end.
10. Winner must follow the color tone to the detail
11. Deadline is this Friday (Urgent) and any modification if required to be done via the weekend.
12. Final app must be finished by Monday
13. Looking for a reliable partner for content and more projects can follow
15. Looking to award earliest by today.
16. Artwork will be send to winner due to confidential clause.
17. Sources codes must be tidy and submit with proper coding style
18. all details of this information given to you must be treated as confidential.
sources code will be a huge plus but not a must, but will need winner to be able to make changes if necessary.
Hello. I am an Adobe Flash/Flex Developer & ActionScript 3.0 & 2.0 & Adobe AIR 2.5 Programmer. Please Check PM.