We currently run feature-rich existing software on an Apache Server. It is mainly PHP with a MySQL database. We have config and global files to control many of the settings in the software.
It is set up in a Point of Sale type format:
1. Seller page to take in inventory and assign an invoice/#.
2. Photo page - to enter in and upload photographs to our server and website.
3. Copy page - to edit and enter ebay category numbers and copy to the local server
4. Listings page - to export an XML/XLS Excel file with all the entered information so we can upload to Andale.
5. Shipping Page
6. Packing Page
7. Payment Processing page where we interface with the PayPal API to import payments and also can manually enter payments
8. Check printing/item search and more
This is a fully functional program and does well for our needs, however, we need some updates and would like to test the market on performing these updates. Hopefully finding someone who has done similar work so there is little or no learning curve.
We would like to have a connection to the eBay API to do the following:
1. Access the eBay Categories for easier entry on the Copy page
2. Allow the setting of a payment received once the payment processing has been filled in manually for a given item.
3. Feedback management
4. Relisting management
5. Possibly changing the way we post auctions, if we could post them through our software directly to eBay instead of using a third party, that would be a great upgrade. We need to be able to sync up the eBay item number to the invoice number we have in our software, we currently have to do this manually with no real easy automated way to do this.
Attached is a requirements document, it is kind of rough and may not be complete. We may require all or some of these requirements for update to the software.
You can quote this hourly with an estimated # of hours or total for the project. Since all reqs may not be needed, we may be able to settle on a number of items needed to complete which are high in priority.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $965 for this job
we are from modulus. earlier we worked on such type of sites for ur reference u can check our following website [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]