I have a website ready and just need a PHP/MySQL based members database.
It will have the following (usual) elements:
1. Admin section 2. Registration | Forgot Password
3. Member Login
4. Members should be able to edit their profile using a form
5. Members Logout
6. Members list is displayed to the public e.g.
| **Company** | **Address** | **Telephone** | |
| ABC Ltd | Suite 1, Acme Towers,Melbourne | 1234567 | [More] |
| XYZ Pty Ltd | PO Box 100, Perth | 2345678 | [More] |
| PQR Consultants | Excelcior Building, Sydney | 3456789 | [More] |
| First Academy | Suite 2, Acme Towers, Melbourne | 4567890 | [More] |
6. When clicked on "More", further details regarding the member are displayed.
I will send the detailed form fields and files (HTML and CSS) for integration of code in the pages.
1. What's the estimated time schedule?
2. Would you be able to integrate the "look" into PHP pages?
Any questions, please ask.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari