I need someone with expertise in medical billing, especially the ANSI X12 837 protocol, to develop a script/program (or provide an existing solution) that will create a HIPAA ANSI X12 837 file for submission to claims payers. The input will be basic medical claims data, and the output will be the HIPAA ANSI X12 837 4010 file. The source data will be in a XML format. Would prefer a solution in .NET.
Previous experience in developing a similar application is a Must.
1. Produce 837 4010 data for HCFA and UB Claims from XML files.
2. Combine multiple XML files for one output.
3. Produce 837 For each line of business ( four lines of business)
4. Easy method to map fields from XML to 837 (a business users should be able to do this mapping)
5. Fields are either from XML, Default or derived (like date, total etc)
Require support till the solution goes into production.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $1125 for this job
Ready to work. Experience with EDI and XML data interchange for large organizations. Prompt service, guaranteed results. Please see PM for more details.