You are required to develop an application that allows customers buy tickets for a small airline that operates out of Cork. The service provided by the airline is as follows:
• The airline will be in operation for a limited period of time: March 2013 – October 2013.
• The airline will operate two routes: Cork/Paris and Cork/Berlin.
• Each day there is a flight from Cork to Paris and back; there is also a flight from Cork to Berlin and Back.
• Every flight has 20 seats only.
• The price of tickets should the same for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for a given week. Friday, Saturday and Sunday tickets for a given week should be priced differently.
• All tickets purchased will be one-way; to return from a given destination two one-way tickets must be purchased.
• Customers should be able to buy multiple tickets for a given flight.
• As part of the ticket purchasing process, customers should be presented with a seat allocation for a given flight and should be allowed to change this allocation when appropriate.
• The Purchase of tickets can only be made with a credit card.
The application should provide the following administrative functions for use by staff of the airline:
• Ticket Price Setting
• The listing of passengers for a given flight.
• Detailing of revenue for a particular route on a particular week (the revenue for each day in the week should be displayed.
Need at least 9 different pages ie booking seats table, credit card , booking flight etc
Basic will do - DO NOT WANT ANYTHING FANCY
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $638 pour ce travail
Hello I can do this project i have done similar project like [url removed, login to view] for hotel booking thanks
Hi, Good day!! This is Umesh from Fortunesoft IT Innovations. Lets discuss in detailed about this Job through Private Message Board/Inbox.
We can create quality HTML5 application obfuscate them and use POST requests to a PHP script for maximum security, compatibility and speed.
Hi, We have gone through your requirements and would love to work on your [url removed, login to view] see the PMB for details and work samples. Nick
Hello , I had checked your job description posted for this job and is fully confident as I am having 5 yrs of job experience in PHP / MYSQL / CSS / HTML and worked on similar type of job in past also. I have work Plus