Our client uses a private multi-users wordpress system as clients management database (1post = 1client) with a lot of custom fields. Each author of a new client entry (a new post) is responsible of it. We need a time comparison plugin that is able:
- to check automatically all the posts ( = all the clients) once a day to:
- automatically sends a birthday mail to the client if the current day is the client birthday day (and notifies the client entry author (post author) for all birthday mail sent).
- automatically sends a reminder note to the client entry author (post author) if current day fits to special specified deadlines.
Obviously, we have to be able to configure the plugin through the admin area:
- the exact hour of the process.
- configure the content of the birthday mail.
- configure the custom fields that will be compared (simple text input are ok) and which mail content will be sent by mail. (this option could be duplicated to be sure that if new deadlines custom fields are incorpored, the plugin would be able to assume new deadlines comparisons).
6 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 312 $ pour ce travail
Hello, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks