I need two WordPress Plugins developed.
Experienced plugins developers ONLY. MUST refer to WordPress plugins you have developed in the past.
General Description: An auto refresh & redirect plugin, with a few added requirements.
* Refresh will occur when there's inactivity for X seconds. Writing a comment is considered an activity, so the timeout stopwatch would not run if a person writes a comment. If, however, a person started writing a comment and in the middle of it stopped (before sending it), than if there's no change in the comment he's writing for that X seconds, a refresh will occur.
* I can select to which posts \ pages this plugin applies to (on which it will be active; on all the rest - it will not). This can be set from the plugin's settings page or a checkbox in a page \ post editing area.
* In the pages \ posts where the refresh action is active, when the time before refresh has passed, than just before a refresh occurs, a pop up will come up, warning the user the page is about to refresh. The pop up will have a button saying "don't refresh yet", and if the user clicks on it, than he is left in the page. If there's still no activity for another X seconds (X should be defined by me in the plugin's settings page), than refresh occurs. If the user clicks on the button, the pop up disappears and he can continue reading the page. And again - if there's no activity for a predefined time, than this process happens again.
* In the plugin's settings page I will be able to set the number of seconds of inactivity before the page is refreshed, and the number of seconds the pop-up window would appear before refresh.
* In the plugin's settings page I will be able to set to which URL the website redirects to after refresh.
* If the checkbox isn't marked, and the user clicks on the "send" button for submitting his message, than his comment isn't sent and he gets an error message (right below the "send" button, not a pop up. Check out the error messages you get with the plugin "Contact Form 7" to see what I mean.), saying he did not mark the checkbox, and also a working link to a different page I will set, the user could click on.
* The default for the checkbox is unmarked.
* It is very imortant I could set exactly in which posts \ pages this checkbox will appear. Mind you, there are plugins out there that give you the option to add such a line, but none of them let you choose the specific posts \ pages it will appear in, it applies to all of them.
* The checkbox line will appear right below the comment field and above the "Send" button.
* The checkbox line will appear EVERY TIME someone attempts to send a comment. It should NOT "remember" if a person \ computer has alread agreed to the terms in the past.
* If it's possible to achieve the desired objectives described above without a plugin, just with code hacks, than I'd pay you to provide me with the code and instructions. If it will work, I'd pay, but less than I would pay for a plugin that would do it for me.
* In case the plugin(s) you provide clash with exsiting plugins I have installed, you must make the necessary changes to your plugin to make it work. I cannot deactivate exsiting plugins.
* Thank you and I hope we can work together.
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $259 pour ce travail
Hi, please check PMB to know more about our technical expertise and capabilities. Regards, Ricku Lohar
I am here to help you with your plugins. I have a lot of experience in plugin development for Wordpress and will doubtlessly be able to help you with what you are asking. I have put a higher bid than the budget range Plus
We have developed many web and windows based [login to view URL] list will give you an idea of some our previous [login to view URL] for your references Joomla [login to view URL]://[login to view URL] [login to view URL]://ww Plus