I need someone to show me how to set up a Membership Area on my "wordpress" site. I will not give you access to my site or my FTP, so you'll have to create a test site and record a video to show me how it's done.
There are many pluggins out there and I'm happy to use them if you feel they will cover everything I want to achieve:
***What I Need***
1) A registration, opt in or login area (widget) on every page of the site.
2) Ability to resrtict content, pages, articles to members only area.
3) Ability to automatically email members when they sign up.
1) I will create a page which is open to everyone and allow 1 user to edit that page, this user will only be able to edit that page any nothing else, they will not be able to create new pages only edit this 1 page.
2) I will need to repeat the above process for maybe 20 different pages and 20 different users.
(A good example of the Publishing Set Up can be found on [url removed, login to view], he allows users to sign up and create a post, the users can only edit there own posts... I want somthing similar only with Pages where the user cannot create or delete a page but they can edit a page that I assign to them)
Please make sure you read the full specs of the job and let me know if you have any questions.
I look forward to working with you!
Décerné à :
13 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 221 $ pour ce travail
Software Systems Engineer, 20+ years professional commercial experience. International software titles and many years working with WordPress custom installs, plugins, page templates, and themes.