Deeply techy customisation of Wordpress - implementing MagicZoom and making some other adjustments:
We have some related requirements
1) We wish to customise a wordpress template or wordpress itself in order that we can prevent text from wrapping around images. We believe, that in order to do this we have to take the image out of the <p> tag and place it separately on the page.
We believe that the only way to do this is to not use the tool to place images into posts but to place images using custom fields.
2) We also wish to implement MagicZoomPlus and need someone who can code the following:
1. The ability to pull the image outside the <p> tag of the_content function, so that it can appear in the page without text wrapping around it. (This negates the alignleft/alignright features of the media tool).
2. The Ability to auto-add class=”MagicZoomPlus” into the image tag of images that are placed within posts but only within certain categories.
3. Additionally, ability to code a loop that pulls multiple categories into one page, so each category can display with three thumbnails.
19 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 442 $ pour ce travail
We are a web design, web development expert company. Can you check PMB for our skills and discuss with us about your project? Thanks a lot. ArrowHiTech Jsc!