I need help fixing these issues asap !
1. The new coupon upload field on add event - can you put it between the fields "Coupons, Specials & Offers" & "Twitter"
itâ€™s more relevant there. If possible can you also add this field & function to "Add Place".
2. On an "event" page such as this [url removed, login to view]
the page will not let you add a comment or view any previously added comments. But it DOES work on a "place" page such as this: [url removed, login to view]
Can you replicate the code for this function to work on the "event" page too?
3. "On this page: [url removed, login to view] â€¦.. When you enter in your password to create an account it is not saving the password to the database/user account.
So when I try to log-in with the username and password that were created it will not let me.
4. See: new membership package under wp-admin>geoplaces>Advanced Settings>manage price package. I have created a featured package with a price_id=4. What I need is to have the system recognize if the user has paid with a price_id=4 under "Places" that the fields called "Yes â€š feature this event on homepage. " and "Yes â€š feature this event on category pages." are visable to them under "event" or Add Event. I would like these same fields hidden if they are not a price_id=4
5. I would like to have the url look like this for each city ID. Example: [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] , etc. or they can look like this: example: [url removed, login to view]
6. Remove GEO CODING FROM THE WEBSITE.
7. I have a word-press plugin that needs customizing to my business. Basically the plugin has the ability to sell tickets for an event. The problem with the plugin is that it is coded for only one single event. My business website has many different events though so this does not work for me. This is how the plugin works for one single event: I add it to a page like this: [wpeventticketing]