I am looking to provide a .uk whois search on a new website I'm working on. The website is being built in wordpress so it will need to be built as a plugin.
The search box (see attached image) will allow users to enter one domain/keyword.
There will be a bulk search option (see attached image) where users can input up to 1000 .uk domains.
The results will be provided in a table (see attached image).
- Will be in the header of the website and be displayed on all pages
- Users will have the option of entering a keyword and choosing an extension. There is also an option for "All" which will provide the whois for the .[url removed, login to view], .[url removed, login to view] and .[url removed, login to view]
- If a user enters a full domain (with extension) this will override the extension options
- If a user enters an incorrect domain (.com, .net etc. or an incorrect character) an error should pop up
- Will be a separate page on the website
- Users have the option of entering up to 1000 domains
- They also have the option of entering up to 1000 keywords and choosing an extension
- If a user enters any incorrect domains (.com, .net etc. or an incorrect character) an error should pop up
- If the domain is "Available" there should be a "Register Now" link to register the domain (affiliate code/link to be provided)
- If the domain is "Suspended" the text should be red with a "Backorder Now" link to backorder the domain (affiliate code/link to be provided)
- The "Tools" column will have icons displayed (to be provided) instead of text links
Décerné à :
12 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 344 $ pour ce travail
Dear sir. I am a skilful expert in web domain. I have been working in this domain over 7 years, and have many experience. My coding and designing ability will provide good result to you. Thanks.
Full automatic plugin with high AJAX work; no DB or WP core hacks. You could put it inside a post, or page or category with a shortcode or a php function directly on your theme.