I need a Wordpress Plugin developed to handle PayPal Payments for sales utilizing the Adaptive Payments API from PayPal. The initial programming will involve a plugin developed with the following characteristics.
* Must work in a single WP Install AND WP MultiSite
* Provide for paying an affiliate commission either before the equity partners are paid their splits or in conjunction with the equity partners being paid (this is a difference of the calculated amount for each recipient)
* Provide for multiple "Business Partners" to be able to be paid (PayPal allows up to six recipients)
* Provide default PayPal button images that can be selected from (I will supply the default button images)
* Provide the ability to upload customized PayPal button images that can be selected after upload - or simply supply a URL reference to a button
* Provide the ability to sell multiple products - each with potential for different splits among Business Partners AND Affiliates
* Communication back from PayPal with Product Purchased, Name, and Email address of purchaser
* Allow Admin to add affiliates and equity partners manually through an interface
* Allow affiliates to request an affiliate relationship
* Allow a "product" to be entered ONCE in the main site and utilized in any of the subsites in a MultiSite application
* Allow affiliates to be entered ONCE and utilized throughout the MultiSite network
I want a clean interface for the plugin – if you specialize in creating confusing and convoluted interfaces and features then please, please do not bid on this project.
Instead, I like my interfaces to look similar to the image files I've attached.
In addition to the plugin being created, I might need you on the hook for updates, and we can talk about that and work a deal out later about this as well.
If this sounds up your alley then here is what I want you to do when you reply to this project to bid on it.
The first thing I want you to do when you reply is to show me some of the types of interfaces you've built in the past (screenshots are sufficient).
Then, the second thing is to give your estimation on how long it would take to get a beta version of this plugin working.
The third thing is I want you to sell me on how good you are so I know you’re the right person for the job. The simplest way to do this is to show me some of your prior WP work. If you have working WP plugins, either send me a couple for me to install and work with or give me temporary access to a WP install that has them available so I can test out the interface and functionality.
One last thing: I expect a once a day email about the progress you’re making if I do select you. If that’s a deal killer for you, please don’t bid on this project.
Additionally, once the initial project is completed, I may consider any or all of the following potential features for future development:
* Coupons for products so that people can issue coupons with expiration times or dates
* Provide a mechanism for downloadable products to be delivered to buyers
* Registration system that allows us to disable subscriber access if they cancel subscription (for future sales of the plugin)
* Integration of affiliates into MadMimi (or other email A/R)
* Integration of Business Partners into MadMimi (or other email A/R)
* Integration of Buyers into MadMimi (or other email A/R)
* Reports for Affiliate Commissions
* Reports for Business Partners Commissions
* Reports for Affiliate Sales (Listing or summary - may be used for contests or such)
* Reports for Business Partners Sales (Listing)
I have two plugins that utilize the PayPal Adaptive Payments system, but the one I'm currently using does not operate properly in a MultiSite environment - but works perfectly in a Single Site environment. I know what needs to be done to it, but it's been encrypted by it's creator so I cannot modify it. The second one is a plugin that is supposed to work in MultiSite, but the functions of the PayPal Adaptive Pay