The site would need to be completed in one week to ten days at the absolute latest. I’m willing to pay $150-200 for it.
I'm looking for someone who can modify a preexisting WordPress template by customizing the layout/appearance slightly and adding some functionality. My goal is to create a website for a residential group within a university that would at its core be a news blog but would also offer students other useful utilities and some very limited social networking functionality. The theme that I'm thinking about customizing can be found here: [url removed, login to view] I think it does most of the news/blog functions well, so it wouldn't require much manipulation in that department. Here are the changes/additions I would like to make to the theme.
1. I would like to alter the white version of the theme somewhat since I think it looks just a little bit crowded in places, and I would like to have a white site with green as an accent color.
2. Users would be able to create accounts which allow them to post comments, photos, videos, and add events to a calendar. They would also have profiles that would contain certain information about them. They would also have the ability to send messages. I think this could potentially be done using BuddyPress without too much difficulty.
3. I would like an events calendar that users can upload content to (and if it's not too difficult, these events would have the ability to be linked to news stories and/or picture galleries)
4. Users would be able create/join groups and create events for that group that would go into the calendar.
5. Administrator accounts could add new stories and edit other site content.
1 freelance fait une offre moyenne de $200 pour ce travail
I have gone through specification of your [login to view URL] have domain expert,analytical problem solving & decision making [login to view URL] to solve complex problems & prove working solutions & assist others in programming techni Plus