I have two small fixes needed for a Buddypress/Wordpress multisite frontpage and childsite (clone).
1. I need all images on the Multisite frontsite and it's child site to have consistent sizing of 460 px wide. I don't care about the height.
2. The child site has an issue where the logo on the child site has a url that takes you back to the child site - I need this url to take you to the main frontpage site instead of the child site.
*** Tell me how you fix this so I can do the same on other child sites.
- All images are uploaded via smartphones to the site. These smartphones have different sized images but I need consistent images on the site so they don't break the layout.
- These images/posts are either regular Wordpress or located in Buddypress groups using this plugin:
[url removed, login to view]
- *** In all urls below: "DOT" = "." to avoid search engines finding the domains in this project.
- An example of a too large image:
The frontpage site:
The child site: