We are looking for a hard-working web developer to be responsible for coding client websites and applications. We strive to create modern, user-friendly interfaces that invoke great user experience.
This is the perfect position for a developer looking to get a full time position. We are currently looking for 3 months of on-going work, but most of these positions turn into full time. (if you want)
We are looking for a Wordpress Developer to work with our team for 3 months. We will require your full attention and you will be expected to work our time zone (EST). We will also require you to use GoogleChat/Skype to communicate.
The developer's role is to deliver reusable, maintainable, flexible code solutions for client projects. They will work closely with the design team and project manager to plan and develop sites.
Note: We do not use themes. We build everything custom. So if your only experience is being a themester, then this position is not for you.
- Work closely with project managers and other members of the development team to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Communicate to the project manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
PSD to Wordpress using Bootstrap HTML
Knowledge using Custom Post Types within Wordpress
Must be able to follow our development process (we will show you)
In-depth experience with PHP. We will know right away if you do not have PHP experience.
You must have built at least 5 Wordpress websites from PSD to WP.
Experience with WooCommerce
Preferred experience with Twitter Bootstrap, WordPress, APIs
Additional considerations: Object-Oriented Design, Other CMS experience, strong communication skills, MS Word, MS Excel, Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools, eCommerce, Adobe Photoshop*, Adobe Illustrator*
*This position is not a graphic design position and does not require Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge.
TO APPLY: If you do not answer the items below, then we will not consider you for the position.
1. Send us 5 examples of work you have completed using WP.
2. Have you create any custom PHP code or plugins? If so, show us. (optional)
3. Any WooCommerce experience? If so, show us. (optional)
4. Confirm you can work our time zone (9AM to 5PM EST)
5. Please bid your amount work with our team 40 hours per week Monday through Friday.
Any questions? Please let us know.
After we chat with you. We may have a small development test to help determine your skills. If so, we will create a separate posting for you.
We are looking to bring on a developer in the next 2-3 weeks.
106 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2044 pour ce travail
Hello, sir. My ranking is TOP 5TH in [url removed, login to view] as you can see my profile: ([url removed, login to view]). I'd like to discuss with you in detail. Kind Regards
[url removed, login to view] are my best portfolio of my works in wordpress framework. 2.i have created very small plugin that is used for one project i have done..i can show you up once we discuss about this project. [url removed, login to view] i do have exp Plus