I'm currently building a peer-to-peer lending wordpress auction site using this theme (online demo available on the site): [url removed, login to view]
The site allows users to post items that other users can borrow. I basically need incorporate a reservation system into this theme. This shouldn't be a difficult task for a good Wordpress/PHP programmer than knows what he/she is doing.
I need the following changed to the current workflow:
1. Disable all Auction functionality on the site for now. They will be enabled at a later phase in the project. So basically sellers can only post items using the "But It Now" option. Do not remove the existing code, just comment it out so that i can refer to it later.
2. Borrowers need to be able to submit a reservation request for the days that they want to borrow the item of their choosing. The request will be sent to the Lender for approval. If accepted then a payment will be collected from the borrower. See item 4.
3. The item that was just awarded to the borrower needs to remain listed until either the Lender deactivates it or if it hits the expiration date of the listing. So even though a borrower got the item, the listing needs to remain active (unlike in ebay where an item gets deactivated immediately once a buyer uses the "Buy it Now" option).
4. The theme already supports escrow and payments via paypal. This will need to be used to complete item 2. All items must come to us and held with us in escrow. No payments should go directly to the seller. We will release the payment to the seller once the buyer receives the item. As i said, all of this is built into the theme, you just need to figure out a way to incorporate it into item number 2.
5. Provide a way under the My Account page for the borrower to notify us when they have picked up the item from the lender.
6. Now here comes the difficult part which i'm not sure how to deal with right now. We need to some how secure a deposit payment but not charge the borrower for it unless the item gets damaged. I think Paypal supports some type of structure for that. Basically if the borrower is renting an item for $100 and the security deposit specified by the seller is $250, then we need to only charge the borrower $100 but still be able to collect the $250 if the item gets lost or damaged. Please let me know when you bid on this project whether this can be done or not. This item is optional but would most likely award the project to someone who would know more about the subject.
You need to be extremely good with Wordpress programming and understand the inner workings of wordpress. The site is installed on a Linux server with a MySQL database. You will be given access to the SVN repository for the current code and all your work needs to be checked into it with good comments.
I will provide you with admin panel access, ftp access, paypal sandbox account, and svn repository to complete the project.
Please send me a message if you need more clarification on the requirements. Read item 6 entirely before bidding. Best of luck.
25 freelance font une offre moyenne de $872 pour ce travail
********************************* EXCEPTIONAL TEAM OF HIGHLY EXPERIENCED DESIGNERS AND PROGRAMMERS VERY INTERESTED TO WORK FOR YOU. PLEASE CHECK PMB AND OUR PORTFOLIO FOR DETAILS *********************************