Need a single integrated solution for password protecting Windows Media Streaming video/audio as well as website membership areas authenticated through a centralized ODBC (SQL Server) database.
The program needs to protect WMS media files as well as IIS directories from a single, integrated application control panel.
NEEDS TO BE HACK PROOF!
This is a serious application that needs to be solid and secure. For more information, details and screencaps please contact us via this website ([url removed, login to view])
1) need user authentication for IIS and Windows Media Services (Unicast) independent of NT Accounts:
--> add users, groups, security via web console
2) Protect Unicast Publishing Points - live streams:
--> msbd://127.0.0.1:7007 or
3)Validate against ODBC datasources:
--> when user try to access video file a login/password screen pops up ans authenticates against SQL database
4) Protect by referrer:
--> a stream can be accessed only when referer is found and authenticated against the central database
5) Protect by Domain:
--> only a specified domain can access the video resources
6) Access and Reports by Group:
--> Every login, resource, view time, duration of clip viewed is logged into the database and reports can be compiled from every possible combination
7) bandwidth throttling:
--> every group, domain, user can be limited to a certain amount of data transfer per defined time period (i.e. 1GB/day, etc...)
8) Limit Logins:
--> every user has an expiration date/hr/min or can only login and view 10 streams/ 100 mins/day/week, etc...
9) Session Access:
--> only the first time does a user need to put in the login and password and session expires within xx mins
10) IE Explorer Toolbar
--> IE Toolbar to be registered in Explorer with shortcuts, searches, Calendar, Specials
Your input for additional features that make this application more efficient and user friendly is appreciated.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2000 Advanced Server
MS SQL Server 2000
ASP / VB COM