Video Interview Kiosk:
Our company is looking for a custom video kiosk which will prompt the user with on-screen questions and record their video responses.
The system is touch screen operated and will run on a PC (windows 7).
Here is the process we are looking for:
1. Welcome screen prompts user to stand or sit in front of the recording unit.
2. The user will be presented with a disclaimer/waiver to agree to use their video online for commercial use.
3. Once they have agreed, they will be presented with a form to fill out. This will include their name, email address, a few other related questions and so on.
4. Upon completion of the form, the user will be presented with a written question and a recording control to record and submit their video answer (Start record, playback, accept video, reject video). The video will be no longer than 15 seconds.
5. This will go on for 4 or 5 more questions.
The system needs to operate in full screen kiosk mode so that the user cannot exit the program at any time. Ideally the program will launch itself in locked full screen mode at system start up so it just needs to be turned on. A log of all video files and the filled forms they are connected to is required. The whole process needs to work around a pre-designed graphic layout (images).