Our company needs a DLL to access the status of the Pen of Tablet PCs.
This DLL will accessed from a programming language which doesn't support the Windows Tablet PC API.
We require the following information:
- Is the pen in reach of the screen?
- Is the pen on the screen?
- What is the pressure level of the pen?
- Is the erase button of the pen active?
* The DLL must have public methods to retrieve the requested state values as booleans and use the following interface:
* BOOL StylusInReach()
* BOOL StylusOnScreen()
* INT PressureLevel()
* BOOL EraserActive()
* The implementation must use the Windows Tablet PC API
* It must run on both Windows XP Tablet PC Edition and Vista.
* Plug and play installation or a easy installation description.