We are interested in having an export to Quickbooks feature added to our Project Clock software. We prefer to have this functionality integrated into our software but may consider a separate program or dll. Specify this in your bid. Specify in general how you will do the export (i.e. using QBFC, Ledgerlink or IBIZ) and how it will work. We are not interested in using QBXML or IIF exporting.
We will make available to you a stripped down version of the new Project Clock v7 with database connectivity only.
* for program integration should use Delphi 5 and DBISAM 3 unless there is an important reason for not doing so.
* time data (client, project, task (if possible), cost (time X rate)) from the TimeHist table that has not already been exported (Synch flag is False) must be exported somehow into Quickbooks.
* exported TimeHist records must have their Synch field set to True.
The TimeHist table stores project in and out times in two separate TimeStamp fields. Each record will have an optional Client, Project and Task. The Rate can be pulled from several different tables (Clients, Projects, Tasks, UserProjects, Security) based on user preference.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
**Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP and NT 4.0**.