The project Management and information reporting system (PMIRS) is intended to be a tools used by project managers to gain valuable insite about their project.
Currently this will need to interface with a SQL database which is used by Archetype to get most of it's paramaters and also an excel spreadsheet to get some data ( later via xml)
It will also need to include the following:
- Work Flow and Quality Control Processes. The work flows are already defined and where the data needs to be inputed it will have relevant links to the application. E.g workflow might be to fill out a specific form in archetype.. this will include a link to the archetype application and also have a check list to tick off once this has been done. ( QA control)
I will send the workflow to serious coders.
- Reporting Tools - we need to be able to report on project information as per the prepared report. Where information is available in the Archetype database it can be pulled out where it is not avaible , the users will be presented with a form to enter the information.
- Separate database to store the releant data fields
- it will need to be multi-user and also have admin features to control access.
I have copied some fields of the SQL database and exported to a Msaccess tool to give an indication of the reporting required and to gain an understanding of the database interaction in more details. I will send the database reporting tool to interested coders.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The ultimate report output is attached
ASP.NET, VB, Access - any interface to achieve the objective is required.