Start-up software solutions providing company needs a corporate identity package. the Phase 1 of the project includes:
- Company logo (psd and jpg files). The logo should be composed of both symbol and text. It should be in colour, but printable in b/w if needed.
- Website Interface. Design will include main page and one inner page in psd and jpg files. HTML and CSS are optional.
Seeking bids from designers and graphic artists who can deliver neat, clean and highly impressive designs. The logo and the identity should convey confidence, modernity and innovativeness. It should be serious (as opposed to playfull or ??crazy??), but creative. I think the best way to do this is that you begin by creating three different proofs of the logo; I will then give you feedback on these and choose one to complete. When this is done, you can move on to the other parts.
The chosen artist/designer can be assured of being hired for all the company's future graphic needs as well as those from the company's clients.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Apr 4, 2007 2:51:32 PM:
The project scope for Phase 1 is cut down to just Logo and Web site design. I would appreciate if you review and update your quotes.