If you have already made working Bluetooth Proximity Marketing Software then you know what I am looking for. We need to see a reference and some form of demo to complete this deal. Possibly information on Setting up small hardware boxes with firmware like other companies are doing.
What we need:
1. Software must support 16+ USB Dongles (if this is even possible, I dont know)
2. Must have Web access control to be able to control each remote installation.
3. Distribution of (Video, images, animations, etc)
4. Adjustable campaign setting for broadcasting (hours,days,weeks etc) and the option to send different campaigns.
5. Tracking of devices historically so that the same content is not delivered to the same device twice within X amount of days.
6. Must be Permission based with changeable message.
7. Automatically Add people that deny permission to Ban List for that Message.
8. Ability to adjust the range in meters of Bluetooth Scan
9. Built in report generator to show campaign success.
10. Software must have a built in security so that it cannot be shared.
11. Windows based XP/Vista easy to install.
12. Ability to scan and view available devices.
13. Ability to run in the background of the computer.
14. Settings for the software must be password protected so the wrong person cant adjust it.
15. Must be able to install this software on multiple computers but control remotely.
16. Must be able to enable and disable all options for each remote installation from web control.
17. Location Statistics of each remote installation. Numbers of views per day, etc..
18. Software Restart
19. Computer Reboot
20. I am trying to develop Similar solution to [[url removed, login to view]]
Will need updates in the future, look forward to discussing and further business.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).