You’re bidding on 1 of 5 projects that we have. We are posting the first one to checkout your work. If we are pleased with the work that is done by the successful bidder, there will be other projects to follow. We will also provide a link to your website if you have one so that you can get additional work through advertisement on our site.
[url removed, login to view] ( [url removed, login to view]) is an online store that sells Christian music, books, movies, electronics and other imported goods. Our current store is based on Zen cart (if you have to ask what Zen cart is you’re probably not fit for this job). We are currently looking for someone to redesign our website and our corporate identity. If you’re the winning bidder, we will require that you provide us with some samples for approval before final design is rendered. We prefer that you do not work in a vacuum and end up with something that we do not like. Please ask questions or request clarifications before bidding if anything is unclear. Happy bidding!!!
This bid will involve these major tasks:
1. Create a template that uses the Zen cart override system to give the site a clean professional look. Some of the files that you will modify include the header, footer, left and right column, main page templates along with the style sheet. The new design must not resemble the out of the box layout. We are not just looking for a simple color change of the side boxes, header and footer. Here are some Zen cart designs that we like for various reasons.
• [url removed, login to view] There are some good templates here and we have seriously considered buying from them.
• [url removed, login to view] Very clean and some creative design. However, we do not care for both sides having the same layout design. In fact we would prefer if there is graphic title for each side box or some key side boxes which we can incorporate.
• [url removed, login to view] We like that the side boxes are different but complementary colors. Also like the fact that there is different header, footer, left and right columns depending on category navigation.
2. Redesign the product detail layout using template override system. Basically, change the layout of detail product page based on product types.
3. Create category images for first and second level categories. (It doesn’t have to be elaborate but something clean and consistent with the web theme/colors).
4. Design 3 banner ads (460 x 68, 88 x 30 and 125 x 125) for Clevershoppers.com.
5. Create new matching buttons based on the color theme of the new template to replace the out of the box buttons.
6. Create a simple but professional logo that will go with site theme as well as our corporate identity.
7. Incorporate the logo into a letterhead, envelopes and business card design that will be ready for submission to a printing company.
8. Design a one page html newsletter template that goes with the website theme/color as well. This newsletter template will be used for product promotions or featured/special product announcement to our customers. The template should have a place hold to insert product image, description, buy it now and details button.
All graphics and arts must be original work or clear of any copyright infringement. NO COPIES OFF THE NET OR LOGOS WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE OWNER. The seller must have exclusive rights to the work and must be willing to transfer it to us. VERY IMPORTANT - The seller must sign a "bill of sale" indicating the transfer of rights to the logo, graphics and design.
You can view Zen Cart design layout here. The customization is all done through a stylesheet http://www.zen-cart.com/modules/xoopsfaq/zen_tables.html
Only realistic bids will be considered. If we are not satisfied with bidding we will split up this project into small pieces. Thanks for taking a look at this.