I want to hire a freelancer that has extensive knowledge in ZEN CART SHOPPING Cart and PHP for a small job. I do not want to hire somebody that has no knowledge about this, but pretends to be a company and has to run back and forth between programmers and me to finish the job.
So i need a skilled individual with experience with this Cart. I will only hire somebody that has a related track record here and for a competitive price. The job can be finished in 1-2 days but i suggest a deadline of 3 just to be sure.
Clients zen cart site has accumulated lots of data and trash and maybe malicous code. The basic (unfinished) was reinstalled on a new server. A new zen cart was installed for this purpose and some customizations have been transferred. BEFORE the nameserver is set to the new installation it is your job to:
- transfer all needed gfx and code customizations to the new installation and make sure all looks and works the same like on the existing website. (us as less core files from the original installation as possible - virus or replicating worm somewhere suspected)
- install ceon URI mapping plugin / htaccess 301 redirect of old urls if needed
- sync mysq databases right before switch
- after new site is live iron out all url, files and browser issues as fast as possible (live site!)
- be ready for a few small adjustments, like change a link, take out a sidebox, add a new one
- a few days later the client would like to add a small livehelp chat pic to the site, be available to do this later.
i will pay 50% before, and the rest after job is fully completed.
the new zen is ALREADY installed and some or most of the customizations are already transferred to there, so you only need to check and add/adjust files to make it complete. I have like 100$ in mind that would reflect the common price for this kinda job..
5 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 162 $ pour ce travail
Sir, I'm expert in zencart. Can you give me the url of existing site? please visit: [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] Thanks, masud.