Thank you for viewing our project. Here are some details:
LAYOUT CUSTOMIZATION OF SITE (deadline: June 31st)
TASK 1: Front page lightbox redirect
there are two subpages on the server which are currently placeholders for future sub-sites of the main website. However, the client wants a first-time visitor to the site to be able to choose which site they want to visit.
so for example, the user arrives at the site, then they get a litebox popup that gives them the three different site options (current site, /sitea or /siteb) then, with a cookie we'd like to remember so it doesn't prompt them everytime.
For the formatting of the lightbox, i'm thinking something simple - header above, 3 buttons in the middle to select and below it some quick text explaining what the redirect is about
TASK 2: Fix previous freelancer template errors.
- the previous freelancer created a nice bar above the footer that had some logos for our products. Problem is, he didn't tell me how to edit the header (it says 'customers' incorrectly) and the logos/logo area is about 25%-50% too small right now. Resize area and logos, and then change title
- fix some header areas that are black-background when they shouldn't be (some of the H1 tags have this, perhaps need a separate class)
- when the site collapses to the mobile view, some of the pages still bleed out of the margins. Correct these margins
- some of the margins to the left and right of page and sidebar are inconsistent. Tighten up these margin so they are consistent.
TASK 3: Change some design and formatting on the site
- add RSS logo to main navigation
- change main navigation gradient
- remove bars from between entries on navigation
- change sub-menu drop down arrows to face right instead of down (main menu down-facing buttons can remain as is)
- add gradients to black header bar areas (this one is still to be confirmed)
- re-style item entries for blog feeds
- add 'slogan' area on front page below image rotator (please note only the front page has an image rotator that spans the entire page without grey margin. This slogan area will be the same)
- change site wide image borders and padding
TASK 4: Style the 'product' pages
- edit custom fields so that they match catalogue item specifications
- make sure that if custom fields are left empty, they do not show up on the page
- style the product page
- style the product sorting page (remove buttons that aren't necessary, etc)
****PLEASE NOTE: We pay on time and expect our freelancers to deliver on time. We are strict about our deadlines so please respect them. Please keep this in mind when you give delivery time quotes. We are constantly adding new projects and our goal is to find a freelancer who can grow with us and take on more projects in the future. Thank you!