Part 1: Dashboard
- Needs to be aligned properly
- FF needs to be added (the total of FF Express and FF standard)
Part 2: Emails
- A new email needs to be created that says "Express" in the first line, the subject and the body paragraph. This email will be used for any email that talks about express reporting (either express reports or FF express)
- In the settings page, a new email address needs to show up saying "FF address". This will be the address that all emails for the FF side of things are sent. The address box that is there now will be for all emails for posts that are not on the FF side of things.
Part 3: FF addition
- Two new pages should be added to the "Reports" section of the side bar: FF Express and FF Standard
- Two new pages have the same relationship as "Standard report" and "Express report" pages do.
- New button on "FF Express" and "FF standard" pages, "No FF". "No FF" button moves the post to its alternative location. (If a FF Express post is turned into "NO FF" it will be moved to the "Express report" section.
- Other buttons should still work the same on "FF" pages. (For example, "archive" takes the selected posts to the archive page)
Décerné à :
8 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 264 $ pour ce travail
Hi, Let the experts handle it for you, quality work in affordable price. Over 5yrs working experience in PHP/Wordpress/CSS/xhtml/Ajax/jquery including plug-in development. Regards