I need a web template to work with in Microsoft Expression Web 4.
Im not into coding myself, but I'd like to be able to change and edit text and pictures and do light coding/editing of the site.
I want a site like this : [url removed, login to view] to be put into Expression Web 4 and be ready for me to edit.
After the site is made its going to be published and runned via [url removed, login to view] and I want this transfer to be included with the project.
Copying that site [url removed, login to view] raw is ok as I will edit it myself with my own text and pictures.
- The logo to the right on the header to be replaced by my SSB logo on my old site: [url removed, login to view]
- Set up the domain (register [url removed, login to view]) with email via webhost4life site on my account, and give me login details (for the domain provider) so I can access it later for renewals etc.
- The contact form to be associated with email.
- A setup for keywords for me to fill in so the site comes up higher on search engines.
- the the content in meny tab "Linker" is not needed. Just make it possible to add text/pics.
- Under "refferanser" its only before and after pictures. Dont need the pictures, only template/album so I can add my own pictures)
- On the menu tab "tjenester" theres submenues with a main picture and text under. I want the same kind of layout with the big picture and text under.
- On the menu tab "Kontakt oss" Theres only to be contact info for 1 person, not 4. remember to include contact form to the right which should point to my email.
Provider will also be credited with more tasks if we're happy so please list hourly price for extended works with your bid.
Décerné à :
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de $132 pour ce travail
I Have experience in the Web developing work and I can do it Best of all. I have 4-year experience on this work. And I can do it as soon as possible.