I and a friend of mine are looking to set-up a [url removed, login to view] like start-up. Here's what I have been looking for (explained as lucidly as possible) -
1. Front end ([url removed, login to view])
2. New store owner registration + sub-domain for user ([url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view])
3. Store customisation ability for store owner(nothing fancy - store owner can add banner, change colors etc.)
4. Store Owner file upload (illustrator design files we can check out and approve for printing)
5 Store owner can display a number of product images on his store (items for sale) and the sale can be made straight from the store-owner's subdomain.
6. Buyer login etc.
7. Database that maintains buyer information etc.
8. Some sort of system where the store owners do not have to re-register as buyers when they are shopping for products at other stores and similarly - the buyer doesn't have to re-register as seller when he wishes to open a store of his own.
9. Back-end support - tracking orders/ administrative view for the admin to see what store-owner has been doing what kind of business, what commissions need to be paid out to whom etc.
10. Any other critical idea that I missed.
If you are a Drupal developer, I looked around and found a module called Ubercart Marketplace on DRUPAL that almost fits my need and sites like [url removed, login to view] are using it beautifully.
Right now we are looking for operating in India only, using Cash on Delivery (COD) for receiving payments and implementing the payment gateway called: CCAvenue. We will be giving out commissions to store owners via check and need everything to be on order with complete back-end for the admin.
Clarification: If it is not obvious from point #4 above, we are also looking for a similar (Flash based?) T-Shirt designer module that Spreadshirt offers for shop-owners - with the ability to upload vector .eps and raster image file formats.
Do check it out.
18 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹61589 pour ce travail
Hello, I am an experienced Drupal developer. I have already done projects similar to this. Please check PM for more info. Thank you, Prabhakar
HI blueblaster, This is jayant mali from jaipur(india). I have Around 4 year and 8 months of experience in the field of Web Applications with different Open Source Technologies.I have worked in PHP5 and its various f Plus
***** The Best IT Solution Provider now in Freelancer***** Our Expert Flex and Magento development team have already worked with similar projects. Please view the PMB for detail proposal.
Emagicians brings out to you a very customized and highly satisfactory solution for your web designing needs. With proven track record in serving clients for over 10 years and with over 200 member strong design and cod Plus
hi sir Dolphinesoft is a professional Software Development Company providing complete IT solutions. website designing, software development and internet marketing and full featured web services including B2B and B2C e Plus
Hello Sir, Our Team Is Ready To Make What You Want In The Highest Quality! Please Check Your PM!
Dear Client, We (Agile Technosys) have gone through your requirements, and are pretty sure can provide you the quality solution which you are expecting. Further details are provided in the private message box. W Plus
hi i can help you with that , except i do HTML5 AND FLASH here is a sample flash site i have done [login to view URL] please check it out and if you like it send me a message , and i will also need all the materia Plus
We are providing this service so affordable because we want to prove our expertise, build a longterm relationship so when you have other IT needs, and substantiate a Freelance record of good customer relations. The fol Plus
Hi, I have a good Experience in working with Magento and Ubercart for E-Commerce websites. I have the ability to do your projects.
Hello Sir, I hereby express my interest to apply for the job post . I can complete this task in specified time frame.I would also take this opportunity to introduce myself as a Techie in Web Application Developments Plus