We need someone skilled at building and designing a brand new website around our existing Wordpress content to pitch a design concept at us. We're a PR company working mainly in entertainment lighting and theatre design, and our site needs to reflect our bubbly but professional approach.
Target audience for the website –
• Potential Clients
• Existing clients
• Entertainment technology end users (lighting, sound, video designers, service providers, installers, manufacturers),
• Industry journalists and editors
• The wider public who are interested in the design and realization of entertainment shows and venues.
My sector spans architectural, entertainment technology, museum and art galleries and school theatres
What I want my audience to feel about my company and my services when they visit my website –
• I want them to see me as a dynamic networker who is well known and respected within my industry,
• That I am a capable, well-informed, interested and passionate professional who knows and understands the people I work with and the jobs they do
• To see that I am never complacent or bored and that I will represent my clients interests in the best possible but most honest light, with 100% integrity
• That I am professional, know and understand my business inside out and that I am the best choice for PR and communications within my sector
My competitors and their website addresses –
Gasoline Media UK - [url removed, login to view]
Caroline Moss - [url removed, login to view]
Mike Lethby - ML Media Ltd - [url removed, login to view]
Gerry Gilbert - JGP Public Relations - [url removed, login to view]
Stephanie Lambley-Dell - Marketing Consultant / Owner of Sound Marketing - [url removed, login to view]
Media Ink PR - [url removed, login to view]
Monkeybiz - [url removed, login to view]
Sites I like:
[url removed, login to view] - I like the speech bubble and I also like the constantly changing content
[url removed, login to view] - Like the We do things with people not at people
[url removed, login to view] Quite like the arty randomness of this one and again dynamic content.
[url removed, login to view] - I like the blog at the front and that it keeps visitors up to date with the agency’s activity.
[url removed, login to view] - I like the light beams and the way they move as you move the mouse around the screen
[url removed, login to view] - I like the news feel to this site,I also like the way the copy has been arranged and the type face and style.
I hope these are enough to be getting on with.
The site needs a total overhaul, copy needs to be re-written and the design needs to be clearer and easier to navigate
Features and services the website needs - email newsletter, subscription, integration with Paypal for selling services and products, blog, client login area, google analytics, SEO, social networking integration – You Tube, Flickr, Twitter, Linkedin etc – not really bothered about facebook!
Site will probably be updated on a weekly basis
Content that I would like to be able to specifically update myself is: latest news, image gallery, homepage, news, client list and testimonials, video content, blog, newsletter, twitter feed, facebook feed etc
I would like to work with someone who can form an ongoing relationship with my company so that I can better use and understand the benefits of online presence and how I can best exploit it to the benefit of my business and my clients.
12 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 496 £ pour ce travail
****** Dear Sir, We can provide you the best quality service as we have quite a lot of experience in wordpress. Please check PM *************
Hello sir, We are a web development company and we have a dedicated team of expert designers &developers having skills in web technologies and application developments. Thanks,