Online search facility (search a subscriber database) in PHP. You will be assisted with web design (provision of logos, location of placeholders, directiion on layout, etc).
[ Front end ]
Search fields as follows:
1) Category (must select)
2) Country (must select)
3) City (optional)
4) Zip / post code (optional)
5) Keywords (optional)
Search Results bring up entries with address and contact details and Google map of location.
Search Results are ranked according to a number given (provided by Admin, Hidden to User) or alphabetically (if no number is given).
First 10 Search Results in larger font (for prominence)
First Search Result by default automatically shows Google map location on the right. Contact details within Google map is hyperlinked if information is provided (ie, website & email).
[ User Back end ]
1) New entries can be added by Admin (from within Admin logon) OR New User via a Subscribe page
2) User then emailed with login (email address) and automatically generated password
3) Login page for User to be incorporated in website
4) Forgot password facility
5) User may change anything or delete their entries
[ Admin Back end ]
1) Admin logon
2) Must be able to search all fields OR select any particular field in database to see relevant entries >>>these must be editable
3) Must be able to add Category, City, Country, Keywords and for these to be immediately searchable by visitor (perhaps this function can be done another way?) if they have any entries.
4) Admin can add a number rank (hidden to User) to any User
5) Must be able to send email to :
i) each individual user
ii) users of a particular Category
iii) users in a particular City
iv) users in a particular Country
6) Admin’s emails (sent and received) must be retained for retrieval.
7) Database should be Exportable (CSV ?) and Importable.
8) Certain individual entries may be excluded from Search Results via tick box Hidden to User but accessible to Admin)
24 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 783 $ pour ce travail
Hello Sir/Mam We can do this project for you. Our bid is tentative right now, we will finalize bid amount once specifications are discussed and finalized.