Looking to provide a comprehensive web solution for online communities. Security, usability, and premium membership access is a must.
Platform must be scalable, easy to update, and feature full.
- Utilize and upgrade a template. [url removed, login to view]
- Offer varying levels of subscription services including Premium, Freemium, and free: Packages are tailored for individual users and community groups of 30 to 50 users
- Individual webpage design, including contact page, database search page, results pages, and service offerings
- Merchant page for ordering premium membership
- Contact Page, with ability to sent us information directly
- Member login on landing page or in an easily navigated area
- Membership area that features ability to download documents that we provide
- Newsletter/Email subscription via email submission
- SEO marketing with ability to visible and ranked on Google, Bing, Opera, Yahoo, and other search engines
- Ability to integrate flawlessly with future Content Management System offering.
- We supply images, content, & graphics as needed
- Website must be compatible across web browsers and smartphones, CPUs, and tablets
- Provide an eLearning Environment for premium members utilizing Moodle
- Offer premium members the ability to upload resumes and written submissions for professional review.
- Must have contact forms, employment forms, and ability to post polls. Possible to utilize a service such as [url removed, login to view] for this service.
- Offer premium members ability to search databases based upon 3 differing CSV files – (Databases are being updated now one contains, 2700, one contains 1000-1500, and one is being created now) The databases should be able to be updated as needed. Minor CSV editing may be needed before uploading to site.
- Databases should be navigated intuitively
- Ability to utilize twitter and Facebook widgets, in an exhaustive manner is a must. More details as needed
- Clean blog similar to what we utilize now at [url removed, login to view]
- Member users will have access to digital magazines, slated to release quarterly, but may be increased to 7 or 8 magazines a [url removed, login to view] toward [url removed, login to view] as digital magazine service provider.
- Basic logo design assistance, allowing groups to upload organization name, contact information, and the ability to upload current logo.
More details as needed. If you have Ruby on Rails experience please see our other offering for a CMS tool.
6 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 772 $ pour ce travail
Read your details very care fully and I am very confident that I can complete your work with 100%. I will feel very privilege if you give your feedback. Ask your query and I am here to serve you the best.
hello im an Indian web developer and designer, I have designed and developed many web site and my team consists of 7 members, i like to do your [url removed, login to view] check PM