We are looking for an experienced and highly skilled website developer to complete our website. So far, we have completed the following:
1. Detailed specification document for the entire website
2. A user-security model (including all database tables for user information) allowing account creation, user login/logout, account updates, Administrative control panel, and an email server (forgot passwords, etc.).
3. HTML/CSS mockups for all ‘core’ pages, including home page.
4. Several of the HTML/CSS mockups have been converted to PHP pages and linked together.
The chosen developer will follow our detailed specification document to: complete existing pages, add new pages and functions that enhance our existing functionality and connect everything together into a navigable website. As part of the project, several HTML/CSS mockups will need to be converted into functioning pages.
Please note that since we are looking for an experienced developer, throughout the project we expect the developer to make technical judgements and recommendations on how to best translate our specifications into a complete website.
Below you will find the detailed specification outlining each of the pages which need to be added to the site. We have tried to ensure that all of the functionality is well documented, but we will make ourselves available in case your have additional questions.
To provide a general overview, this site is designed to allow Home Sellers to anonymously post the details of a property they are looking to sell. These details would be available for real estate agents/professionals to bid on, with the Home Seller getting the chance to choose the winning bidder. For each “Side” of this project (Side1=Agents and Side2=Sellers), there are pages which facilitate these goals (posting and bidding). After the prescribed post time, no new bids will be allowed, the Seller chooses a winning agent and the winning agent will receive an email with the home sellers contact email thereby ending the transaction.
A formal set of milestones will be created to outline the deliverables/payments at each stage of the project. These milestones will be allocated as follows:
- Project Kickoff (10%)
- "General” Tasks Completed (10%)
- “Agent Side” Tasks Completed (25%)
- “Seller Side” Tasks Completed (25%)
- Integration Testing Completed (20%)
- Site/Database Documentation (10%)
Things to note:
- Please ensure that you read all sections of this bid prior to submitting a bid. We have been as detailed as possible in order to define the scope of the project and to keep confusion to a minimum. If fact, we would expect that the winning bidder will have to ask many clarification questions prior to being awarded the contract.
- Excellent command of English is required. We speak and write only in English.
- All development should be W3C compliant and function identically on all major browsers (IE 6-9, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera).
- We are looking for someone who can not only develop what is on the page, but also understand the “spirit” of what was intended. Extra credit will go to developers who have a good sense of “TLC” (“tender loving care”).
- While we are demanding clients and clear about what we want, we are also open to new ideas, recommendations, etc. We strive to be demanding but fair and we expect no less from our contractors.
- We are very experienced testers and while we will certainly test the work ourselves, we expect our contractors to test their own work prior to releasing it for our review.
- If you are unable to dedicate a consistent effort on this project to complete the work in a timely manner, please do not respond.
If you have any questions, please post them to the clarification board.
It appears that the first attempt to upload the specification document was not successful. I have uploaded the specification for your review.
My apologies for the inconvenience.
19 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1270 pour ce travail
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks