This is what I need:
1. a website interface that can securely log into a SQL database and manipulate it
2. three levels of access to the database, admin (there will only be one), user (there will be multiple), and "approver (there will be fewer)"
3. the database is based on an excel spreadsheet that I have right now with very specific fields, some of which are required and others which are optional.
4. normal users will be able to log into the website and input the information that is required. The primary key to the SQL database is the visit number which will be unique.
5. If information that has been entered previously on a previous entry should be available as a drop down for the relevant field to enable faster data entry for the next time.
6. Once the user has input all the information into the database, they have the option to save the information that has been added so far. This save function should be available at any point during their data entry.
7. Users will likely add new information every day to the database and should be able to save progress.
8. At the same point every week (say Thursday), we will require the user to release the data
9. Releasing means they lock the the subset of data that has been entered since the last release period and have essentially locked them from making any more changes.
10. We want the option that once the data has been "released", the user no longer has the option to modify any information in the database, yet the approver does and can review all those records, organized by user.
11. The reviewer views a page that shows all the users for that reviewer. Once they click on a particular user, they can then review and "approve" the data.
12. Once the approver "approves" the information, the only changes that can be made to it are by the [url removed, login to view] administrator shall always be able to modify any information.
13. For the user, prior information from the database from previous release weeks will be displayed in a "prior weeks visits" tab, organized by week of the year.
14. When the user is ready to create a new weeks worth of data, they have the option to enter data again as above.
15. Data that has been approved needs to be exportable into excel format, one excel spreadsheet for each user. So, the approver can have a view that lists all the users, they can then go to each one and click an "export" button. The key to this is that the data needs to be exported in such a way as that the new data is added as a new worksheet, and all the old data is in tabs of previous worksheets by date, clearly denoted as previously exported, but this all needs to be one excel document for each user. The name of the excel file should be logical, like by date and user.
I know this all sounds quite complicated, but what we really need is a system by which nurses can enter their information into a billing database. Once they have entered a full weeks worth of data, we want to lock the database. What we need after that is to be able to export it into excel for each user. But we don't want the excel file to just have the data that they just entered, we want it to have all the data that they have ever entered, but each weeks worth of data should have a separate worksheet of the same excel file from before, just with the new worksheet.
I have a worksheet but it has real life data that I would need to manipulate in order to keep from violating privacy. There are only about 12-15 fields.
If anything I have described is not clear, be free to contact me. It sounds more complicated than it is, but what we really need is a nice interface that allows our nurses to enter data into a database that we can then export to give to our biller. Our biller wants it in a format where each nurse we have has their own excel spreadsheet and the data from prior weeks is there alongside the new data, and they are separated into worksheets within the same excel file per nurse.
Décerné à :
18 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1242 pour ce travail
I understand your requirements. Not only will I provide a fully functional product but I will provide great support. I'm able to talk text, phone, email, and chat.
I am a software developer with 2.5 years of experience. I can do your project in the professional way while considering the performance and quality in mind.