About seven years ago I built a shop website for some clients using OSCommerce. The shop has served them well over this time and currently works exactly as they need it to; however, I would like to update several features of the shop to make it more appealing, secure, modern, and hopefully thereby improve sales.
I was a professional web-designer for seven years and I will be overseeing the project. I will be your sole contact through the process. The owners of the company have very little technical or design knowledge and are my trusted friends after many years of working together, so I will be directing your work.
There are several aspects to this work:
* The shop should be updated with the latest security patches wherever needed - you will be expected to identify these by yourselves. This is the most technically challenging part of the project. You should say in your pitch why you have the knowledge to complete this successfully.
* The shop should have social media links added. Principally these will be for Facebook users but with the capacity to expand to other networks (such as Twitter, if the store owners wish to do this later on). There need to be a links added going to the store owner's Facebook page, as well as a 'share this' link for individual products.
* Extra options need to be added for special offer sales, such as 'buy one, get one half price' and discount voucher codes.
* A new template should be applied to the page to modernise the look and layout. It must remain feminine and with a similar feel to the existing style, as well as using the existing logo.
* Implementing all of the above without interfering in the functionality of any of the existing modifications (such as the image viewer, QT Pro stock options control, etc.). None of the current functionality or data can be lost - all current features and product options must be preserved. Each item of stock has a lot of customisation options and these *must* be retained.
The website is here: [url removed, login to view]
This is not an urgent project, and I will be on holiday at brief times in the next six weeks. It is more important that the work is done professionally, effectively, and with intelligence, than done rapidly. Naturally, the sooner this can be done, the better, but there is no hurry - quality is the key.
I expect excellent written English skills from all of my freelancers. People who pitch for the work in broken English or using text-speak will be very much less likely to be hired.
In your comments, please state why you believe you have the right experience to fulfil this project - general pitches that appear not to have read this brief will also stand a far smaller chance of being hired.
I am happy to assist to a degree with the creation of art assets but would prefer an individual or company with solid graphic design skills as well as code knowledge.
You will be given access to the FTP and database system for this site, but in this you will also have access to several other databases. Your actions and accessing in the databases will be tracked. Any suspicious access, addition, or modifications to files, databases, or data not relevant to this project will be considered theft and I will seek action through your local law enforcement provider. Naturally, if you are honest then this is something that need not concern you, if you are dishonest then please consider going elsewhere.
As I said at the start, I did this kind of work professionally for many years and so expect the same high standards I applied to my own work. If you feel you can provide a great, personal service to me then please get in touch. I have a good reputation with my previous freelancers and I hope that I can continue to be a good employer for you too. I have often re-used freelancers on later projects, and so a successful pitch here may lead to further jobs in the future.
I look forward to working with you.
Décerné à :
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de €892 pour ce travail
Dear Sir, Please check the reviews of our recent projects. They will show you why we are the right one for you. Please let me know if you need any more information. Thanks
sir we have done oscommerce work before also and we can do this some of our work we will show u in PMB and more we can send if you need of looking forward a positive reply