REPOST due to previous project/bidder abandoned us. Any bidder that bid last time may bid again. Project is still very serious...
HI, I am looking for a company or person who is a real Magento Expert. Not someone 'who worked before' with magento once or twice, but someone that knows all in and outs of this platform and can proove that! I have dealt with so colled 'magento experts' in the past and from my experience everyone calls himself a magento expert nowadays since it is a popular platform. I am looking for a GENUINE magento experienced worker! Due to bad experiences in the past I can only pay AFTER the work is done as requested.
ONLY BID IF you think you will quality, and you shall have at least show 5 Running MAGENTO E-commerce sites that you made and you are willing to provide the Access to Back end & front end for evaluation ( may be Demo version set on your own server)
That being made clear... the project:
Previously a worker on this site made a magento installation in 1.5 but never finished it, it was stopped at about 80% of the project. (see my project history to check details of that exact project).
Now I need someone to finish this AND in the same time upgrade to latest 1.7 release.
The basic template we use is ultimento.com.
It is a multishop (5 shops, same template, other logos etc) environment that still needs this to be done
0) Make a backup of ALL files on our server so you can always at any time go back to start if project is interrupted.
1) Update the full installation to magento 1.7 (now 1.5).
2) Update extensions (about 8) to work in 1.7 or find alternatives that do. Maybe some extensions can be deleted due to new standard things in 1.7
3) Correct the design of some parts of template. There are some errors in css regarding block heights, use of sliders/banners, colors, etc.
4) Re-design homepage from looking OK to looking VERY GOOD. It is not a makeover but some small things need to be changed to make it look JUST slick instead of some design errors.
Basic ultimento is OK now but the main page has bannerslider(s) and a big header that now looks amateuristic.
5) Update auto search and complete extension, not working now.
6) Go through the basic CSS files and make it all more consistent. For example: Now some fonts are big, some are small, I need it fine-tuned to make it look better.
7) 80% of products are online correct, 20% have wrong images, I need it to be updated with the correct images. perhaps easier to make a complete new product import per shop. The shop is NOT live so it is no problem.
4 of 5 shops have about 300-900 items, each with unique pictures, already named by sku.jpg.
1 shop has 5000 items but ALL with same pictures.
8) Admin configuration page starts in wrong header, opening the auto search module always automatically and not the standard starting page.
9) Re-install 5 or 6 languages that now have some errors, find the latest releases of the languages on magento and install these.
The result should be 5 webstores with 1 backend that are looking perfect and also perform perfectly technically.
If you doubt and first want to see CURRENT SITES, send me a message, I show you the URL to current site so you can check and make a better bid for the fixes above.
Please bid for finishing this multistore webshop in design and technical parts. We will finish the details such as texts etc ourselves.
If you can finish this I have A LOT MORE work but only if I now finally find this super duper mega experienced magento programmer that also has a feeling for design.
27 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 682 € pour ce travail
Hi, We are ready to start. We can upgrade your store and fix the all issue. Please have alook on my freelancer feedbacks for Magento. Please check your PM for further details. Thanks
Hi, Good day!! This is Umesh from Fortunesoft IT Innovations. We have Magento Experts in our team to work on this assignment. Lets discuss in detailed about this Job through Private Message Board/Inbox.
Thank you for the opportunity to submit my proposal for your project Enclosed please find in PMB all information relative to my skills, experience, and details about the bid