We're searching for a company/freelancer to have a new website developed for our touristic portal.
This touristic portal shows touristic information for a region: things to do, where to eat, where to stay, pictures, what to see, events, last-minute offers, show a live cam etc.
Owners of a hotel (or other businesses) can subscribe themselves and have their information shown on the website. They can edit their profile, submit agenda-items and submit last-minute offers and/or availability.
Subscribed visitors to the website receive a newsletter and may comment on accommodations, events and touristic attractions.
- Must run on a LAMP server base.
- Template-based design
- 4 user levels required: admin, editor, user, visitor/subscriber
Entities in the website:
- Offers/Last Minutes
- Places to go (for example: cities, parks etc.)
- Things to do (for example: hiking, fishing etc.)
- Availabilities and bookings
- Picture album
- Home/welcome page
- Searchable/filterable Accommodation Overview with name, categorie(s), picture, small description, location (also visible on Google Map), link to detail page with more pictures and ratings/comments.
- Searchable/filterable Offers and Last Minutes Overview with name, categorie, picture, date range, price, link to detail page/reservation.
- Searchable/filterable Overview of Calendar with events
- Searchable/filterable Overview of Availability with booking option or option to go directly to another website (external booking website or homepage of accommodation)
- Newsletter overview with display of last newsletter and overview of older newsletters.
- Places to go with small description, pictures, link etc.
- Things to do with small description, pictures, link etc.
- Picture album
- Live cam
- Contact details
21 freelance font une offre moyenne de $991 pour ce travail
Dear jeanhup, We are highly interested to work with you with a commitment to accomplish the task within the stipulated time. Please accept our bid. Details are in PMB. Thanks, Euphern.