We need a web-based a taxi dispatch management system.
It should have the following features:
- Track via GPRS all the taxis equiped with GPS PNAs
- Store in a Database all the customers wit ID, Address, Telephone, X, Y.
- Search the 3 closest available taxis to a specific address of the a Customer
- Assign a Service to the closest available taxi and change its status to busy.
- Keep track of the Service until it finishes and receive approximate distance and time elapsed.
- Once finished a specific Service change the status of the taxi to available.
- Has a dedicated module to introduce new customers to the database, this is done through address search.
- Send the Service via GPS and receive the information from the taxis via GPS.
- Send the initial waypoint of the Service to the PNA of the taxi driver, taxi driver uses igo primo solution for
navigation, so waypoints should enter as tasks in the igo´s solution.
If anybody has the experience and knowledge to do a bug free software and also navigation experience with igo programming is a plus. Please send your quote and time.
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2964 pour ce travail
Hello, We will be keen in taking this up. We will provide you with single point of contact, who will be available on skype or any other IM's. Kindly check the PMB. Regards, Credent Team.