We are looking for a team of freelancers to build a social network type website.
- Needs to have the main functionality of a social network (comment, private message, ‘wall’ type feature, profile, search, etc.)
- We will need more functionality but this information will be given to the winning bid so please factor this into your bid.
- Use LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Code needs to be in English, clean, modular and well commented.
- The site needs to be scalable to support a massive database (several million users+)
- Database needs to be well optimized as well
- Table less design
- Needs to have a very good templating system
- Able to login via facebook
At the end of the project we must own the code. We are given full rights to the all code; and you will not be able to reuse any code from this site.
NOTE: The winning bid must also sign a Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA). If you are not comfortable signing one please do not apply.
All applications must show examples of previous social network sites that they have built via private message. They must showcase both the front end and backend (admin) areas.
In your application please also include the best PHP framework (if any) that you think would best fit this project and why. If you do not want to use a PHP framework please tell us your reasons why aswell.
Please enclose any other information you think would be helpful to us.
Applications which do not have the above will be ignored.
Thank you for all your bids, yes i have seen all your private messages.
I'm just thinking if this project is worth it right now
I might have to cut the project back a little bit. Maybe go with something alot more simpler.
Will update / create a new project in a day or two.
Thanks again for showing interest in my project and thank you for your patience.
33 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 3941 $ pour ce travail
Hi I am already developing an adult social networking site like adultfriendfinder which has all the functionality you are looking for. Please check Pm to know more about it. Thanks Ricky