We are looking for web site designer/developer for social meal/group dining planner site for domestic audience here in Japan.
1) User can sign up direct on the site or via Facebook/Twitter.
2) Registered user can browse open meal/dining and reserve seat.
3) Registered user can plan a meal/dining by selecting;
- Event Title
- Location (restaurant)
- Meal/Dining Package and Price (also with markup, if any applicable)
- Open to public or private
- Min./Max. # of seats
- Specific members to be invited (if any)
4) Registered user can also post an open request for proposal by restaurant.
5) Restaurant can sign up for listing meal/dining package as well as for making a proposal to open request by registered user (meal/dining planner).
6) User can review and rate the event as well as restaurant (along with Facebook/Twitter link).
7) When reservation is made, voucher will be sold online, and meal/dining price (and markup set by planner) will be paid to each stakeholder after deducting commission (ex. 10%).
Well, the above does not explain everything, but [url removed, login to view] might be a good example of how its inside should look like (though features are similar but a bit different as you can see above).
All UI should be simple and fun, and we strongly prefer all programming will be done using open source license.
We hope to have a beta version up in 3-4 weeks if at all possible.
Any other suggestion/recommendation is of course welcome.