Creation of a social bookmarking website for women.
Main criteria: user-friendlyness and esthetic design.
Goal: launching asap a first working version of the site.
1. Three column template
2. Profile features: users should be able to login (regular login + Facebook Connect), increment their profile
3. Social features: users can become friends with each other (or a following/follower system instead), see each other's posts, comment on posts and share links on social media (Facebook, Twitter) and invite friends to join our website
4. Submit link: people must be able to post links on the website
5. Voting system: users can vote on links to influence their ranking
6. Cursor category filter: visitors can select in which proportions they want each kind of news according to their interests (i.e. categories) and their parameters are saved in their profile
7. Period filter: users can choose if they want to see "Recent Top Posts", "Top Week Posts", "Top Month Posts", "Top Year Posts", "Upcoming Posts"
8. Trends system: we would like the Tags to be displayed in the "headline" section so that users will get the "hot trends" happening on the website (like Twitter trends)
9. Reward system: users will get some badges when they accomplish some actions on the website
We already have started working on the technical side of this project, and here is what we have implemented:
- CMS: WordPress
- Theme: Nominate
- Plugin: BuddyPress, Facebook-Connect, Achievement
However, with regards to the desired features listed above, some incompatibilities have appeared.
We do not absolutely want to develop the website based on what we have already done and would be open to new technical solutions you could offer.
Here is the a statement of work detailing the gaps between what we want and what we have (what remains to be done):
1. The three column template is included in the Nominate Theme
2. We tried to install BuddyPress but there are conflicts between WordPress native profiles, BuddyPress profiles and Facebook Profiles. The Facebook Connect plugin (Sociable) is not working either.
3. Here again, we thought BuddyPress would be the solution but it is not working. However, the "share" and "comment" functions work with the Nominate Theme.
4. This is the main reason why we used the Nominate Theme and it is working properly. Particularly, we like the pop-up menu that appears when users try to submit a link.
5. Same as number 4.
6. It should be developed by another company, to get a result close to the attached image (Cursor Category [url removed, login to view])
7. Period Filter: already included in Nominate Theme and working properly.
8. Same as 6, but we are open to do it with you if you know how.
9. Reward system: we want to use the Achievement BuddyPress plugin for the code and we will make the badges designed by our graphic designer
10. Our graphic designer takes care of the design.
We are also enclosing a zoning of how we would like the website to appear ([url removed, login to view]).
Please feel free to ask any further detail if something is not clear.
19 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 2523 $ pour ce travail
Hi , I have 5 year experience with php , mysql , ajax , jquery , css , yii framework , zend framework , I have complete 1 project bookmark for customer . please check PM and contact with me via skype : tosedo83