Small company needs simplified sales platform for these tasks/functions:
1. online addressbook (different access/view for each agent - each sees only its own clients)
2. online offer form: agent choose client (from addressbook) and populate app. 5 administrative fields (shipping address, deadline for delivery, etc.) and app. 7 products fields (product no., products' pictures upload, price & discount, printing yes/no, etc.), when offer is completed it will be converted to PDF ([url removed, login to view]) and sent to client's email (from addressbook).
(different access/view for each agent - each sees only its own clients' offers).
3. online order form: is basically no.2 which is confirmed as an order. PDF offer created in no. 2 would need to have link which could be clicked and the offer would be accepted by the client (click in PDF link ->web site asking if they confirm / wish to change quantities/delivery time, upload files to our ftp, etc. ->offer is confirmed by the client).
4. printing confirmation: when logos are uploaded (from clients' or from our side) design dept. would do the printing layout (PDF) and upload it to the particular confirmed offer and when uploaded this PDF would be sent to client for confirmation, this time to confirm position & printing colors.
5. order confirmation: when design for printing is confirmed, order needs to be confirmed also from our side with entering exact delivery time, then another PDF is formed ([url removed, login to view]) with 2 pages (offer + design) with link to track progress of the order (6.)
6. progress of the order: simple check boxes for completed processes like: ordered, in printing, shipped. When ticked date would be recorded and the client would be able to see its order progress (if they click on the link from PDF).
On all PDFs created there would be link for clients to access our ftp and upload their logos at anytime in the process. PDFs for design would be formed by CorelDraw, don't know if mySQL linking works directly in CorelDraw otherwise created design PDF would need to be "converted" to have additionaly created link for the clients' confirmation.
Links in PDF could be simplified and "tied" to addressbook entries so each client could see all open orders at once if they click the link in the PDF.
For more information, send message.