About the Project:
I want a daily deal aggregator that pulls in all daily deals from various group buying websites and it should be inspired from [url removed, login to view], we want almost the same functionality and categorization
Need to the following features:
* Info collected: Deal provider, picture, Description and information, Retailer Price, New price, Discount, Time left. Link to main website.
* Facebook Connect option for users
* email capture and city selection on first visit
* Ability to sort by city, by provider (groupon, livingsocial…), by category, by deals expiring soon, and ability to select one or more cities at once &amp;amp; display deals.
* Ability to pull in automatically the deals from XML and also from RSS feed
* Ability to pull in all side deals also
* Ability to add any other group buying website easily from admin panel.
* I also want users to be able to rate and review the daily deals;
* Ability to categorize automatically every deal.
* Will automatically upload each deal in facebook and twitter
* Front-end: each city will have a pic that can be uploaded from the back-end.
* Features like daily deals aggregator websites.
* Each page will have a title, meta description, and Headers (H1) tags.
* Built in free soft
* Built in with favicon (ability to change it from the back end)
* Built in with [url removed, login to view]
* Email to be sent every day;
* Site should be able to run with minimum maintenance and highly automated;
* Built in XML Sitemap;
* Built in MySQL database;
* script property is mine
* Must be secure
* Must be error/bugs free
* Must be SEO friendly
In short we want a deal aggregator which is similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] , further information will be shared once you will be selected.
Some more clarifications from our part. We are not adding any new features here. Just clarifying and restating some points.:
* Automatically pull in deals from websites which don't offer any feeds as well
* There should be a live timer for the deals
* There should be an option to add more group buying sites and categories from admin panel
* Option for facebook login for users
* Each deal displayed should have the following details : Picture,Description,Location,Category,Source,Price,
Actual Price,Discount,Savings,Time Left,GET IT?,SHARE,PURCHASED NO: (Don’t display if count is 0)
* Space for adding Banners
* The following main classifications : 1. CATEGORIES.2. PRICE.3. SOURCES.4. TIME LEFT. 5. DISCOUNT. This will have a number of subcategories as well. This should be editable from the admin panel
* Categories can be selected using - individual ticking(multiple selection possible), select mine, Select all and clear options
* Our website toolbar should be on top of the page of all the websites that users go through from ours. It should have the following buttons : 1. our logo with our link to our homepage 2. Option for sharing the deal with friends through facebook, twitter, and email and a close the toolbar button as well
* Please use AJAX technology to avoid full post back of webpages. We would like to have it implemented on most of webpages so that the user will get a better browsing experience
* Feature to capture the email id, city and mobile number on the first landing for each user. This should be implemented similar to Sosasta.com. There should be an option for skipping this as well.
* Account settings will have the following selections:
a)Change email address
* Following pages as well: Home,About,API,Daily Deal Sites,Privacy,FAQ
* Ability to track all the visits from our site to other group buying sites
* Ability to add affiliate ID from the Admin panel in case any deal site is offering an affiliate commisions
* Option to invite a friends by getting the list of all the contacts from Gmail or Yahoo and sending an invitation and earn reward points
13 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1515 $ pour ce travail
Hello,Thanks for inviting [url removed, login to view] are experienced with daily deal aggregation sites and already [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view]
Dear Project Owner, Thank you for your invitation. It's our pleasure to place bid on your project. For more details please have a look over PMB. Regards Sunil B24 E Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Ready , as per requirements. Will try to deliver it as soon as possible before the time. I have been doing such jobs for quite some time. We can continue only after you are satisfied with the first deliverable .