The following is a complete list of all standard project deliverables:
• Install up to 250 pages in Drupal
• Bread crumb navigation
• We will provide the website in html/css after the client has approved it
• Ability to accept credit card payments online and via telephone through PayPal
• Google custom search box accessed on all sections of the website
• PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER DATABASE
o Premium subscribers are now being subscribed through [url removed, login to view] email newsletter software and it would be better to have the subscription database hosted internally on the website
o Enable premium subscribers to register on AlphaProfit and pay via PayPal and obtain username and password. Upon successful completion of subscription payment at PayPal, premium subscribers would automatically be added to the database to receive newsletters
o Ability to display the expiration date to the premium subscribers when they login (under My Account)
o Renewal reminder notices will be sent directly from the website’s database to the premium subscribers
o Import premium subscribers from [url removed, login to view] to website premium subscriber database
o Ability to suspend premium subscribers for non-payment
o Ability to remove expired subscribers from premium subscriber database
o Ability to run Premium subscriber login statistics
o Premium subscribers can manage their account and change their passwords. Also, a “Forgot Password” lookup feature and automatic password retrieval email sent to premium subscriber
o Premium subscriber newsletter publication calendar
o Premium subscriber newsletter in HTML and optional text formats
• Free signup for free newsletter AlphaProfit MoneyMatters for website visitors (this is separate from registered users and premium subscribers)
• REGISTERED USER DATABASE
o Registered users have restricted access to the Premium Subscriber login area in order to encourage them to consider signup as a Premium Subscriber
o Autoresponder emails
• Cross-Browser Compatibility.
• Search engine (SEO) friendly pages.
• Full standards compliance.
• Social Media sharing, including Google+ button on blog posts and articles ([url removed, login to view])
• Blog with commenting enabled
• Custom feedback forms.
• Use of external stylesheets to avoid the use of embedded CSS coding
• Custom error pages. Independent 404 error pages.
• Keep the same web page names to maintain search engine rankings
• Language Translation. Enable translation of website in up to 72 languages through Google Translate API
• Enable printer friendly version of website content pages
• Enable automatic creation/updates of Site Map
• Enable the ability to survey premium subscribers for improvement of website content
• Integration of Google Analytics (optional, can be included upon request at no additional cost)
• Website Launch and provide instructions to use various parts of Drupal CMS
Please provide a quote for the above tasks. Please breakup the activities into smaller sections and give the time it would take to complete each task.
QUESTIONS FOR PROGRAMMER
1. The [url removed, login to view] service they are using has spam filters, HTML emails, text versions of the emails, mail displayed on different readers, auto responders, chron jobs to send automatic renewal notices to premium subscribers. Does the Drupal email newsletter subscription capabilities have the same features?
2. How easy would it be to convert 8,500 email subscribers from [url removed, login to view] to Drupal?
3. When Drupal publishes new upgrades/versions, how are those upgrades applied to the existing website?
4. How easy would it be to implement Google Optimizer within Drupal?
5. Google Adsense ads will be on the public pages. When someone registers as a premium subscriber, they want the Google Adsense ads to disappear from being shown to premium subscribers throughout the site. Would that be possible?
6. Does Drupal support RSS feeds?
7. Please send 5-6 links of some of the best websites you have designed in Drupal
11 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1507 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I found your post regarding Drupal Developer needed for your project. I feel what we do might be a fit for you. Please check PMB for further details. Happy to chat. Jenny Zorina WDG