We require an experienced PHP developer to study and understand our requirements and complete the outstanding areas of the site for us. You must be proficient in and experienced with the Cake PHP methodology.
The person we are seeking will be a logical thinker. You will have significant experience in developing code for functional websites. Workflow and Usability are key for us.
The intention is that the completed site will operate similar to a dating website in many areas. However we have some specific requirements also. To summarize, the site has 4 main areas:
- This is the front end which visitors view. They browse listings, view listings, save to favourites, etc
- The photo module within individual listings in the front is a crucial area for us. We will explain more in detail when we select a candidate.
- This is where new registrations occur. A user must be able to:
- View listing categories (and examples of what the categories look like) and prices in a table form (already implemented, but needs refining)
- Create profile by filling out a form (already implemented, but needs refining)
- Upload images and tag them with instructions (already implemented, but needs refining)
- Select payment category and pay (credit card, internet banking)
- Confirm and Activate listing via email confirmation (already implemented, but needs refining)
- User login panel
Once a user’s profile is verified and approved, they should be able to do the following via their control panel login
- Manage their advertisement – text content (already implemented, but needs refining)
- Manage their photos, add / remove
- Manage their payments / credits – buy more days / credits, etc (implement a calculator)
- Schedule days to activate de-active their ads (implement a calendar)
This is the back-end section for administrators. Here we require a fully functional CMS to enable us to perform tasks such as:
- Approve or dis-approve new registrations
- Modify the Schedular / Calendar to enable and disable individual advertisements / profiles
- Process payments
- Manage Advertisement content (text and images)
- Download and upload images to / from local hard disk
The end product we expect will be a fully functional escort listing directory website. Please refer to [url removed, login to view]
Please note: Please do NOT send us generic responses and bids. We have some specific requirements and we would appreciate applicants to put some thought into their submissions. When responding to us, please address/answer the following:
- Identify three (or more) areas on [url removed, login to view] that you would improve. How would you change / improve these areas from a usability and appearance perspective? Please be specific.
- Please spend time on this site to understand the registration process. This is similar to what we are trying to do. [url removed, login to view] (we like this site's registration/payments/ad ad scheduling process and workflow)
- Give specific examples of work you have done using Web 2.0 methodology.
- Give specific examples of websites that you think have good, modern design and layout (these sites don’t necessarily have to be sites that you have created yourself or they do not necessarily have to be adult related).
All applicants must submit relevant examples of recent work only please.
(Posting of contact details and communicating outside the site with no awarded project is not allowed in this site as this may result to account suspension by [url removed, login to view] Administrators). You must have 4 + years experience in PHP. Additionally, any design experience would compliment your application.
Please Note; If you do not follow and answer teh above questions, you will not receive a response from us.
We are hoping to recruit and move on this project completion quickly, so we will not respond to anyone who does not follow instructions from the outset.