I need someone to code software for a website which basically allows for user systems and gaming aspects.
ALL OF THIS CODE MUST BE FRESH AND NOT COPIED.
Here are the case studies:
[url removed, login to view] Login details: kschunemanhotmailcouk pass:Monkeyman12
[url removed, login to view] Login details: Kquazimodo pass:Monkey12
What is required of you:
1) You have to code a user system which enables people to sign up, delete account but also hold information on the webpage.
Information which needs to be held will be that of rank, user image, username and other vital account information.
This then has to be sent to me via email for checking and before it can be added to the created database(you create).
2) Then you will be required to create a system that allows users to message one another and add people to friend-lists. With the option of deleting friends, starting new messages and deletion of messages but also sending friend requests.
3) If you have a look at game battles once logged in. I need you to create a system that allows users to create teams, which then allows them to add members to the team and delete members. They will also be able to rename the team and change the team picture. Also the system must allow for other teams to challenge each other and also for also information to be updated after each played match. Team leader must also be able to assign positions to each of the team.
4) The ranking and skill system. An algorithm is required for this. The ranking system will be based of the amount of rounds won within the game and also including the points earned on a individual player. This will affect the experience bar and also the rank image. The experience bar will increase by X amount depending on the figures received and once the experience bar is full then the user's rank will progress. There are 180 ranks(with images) that need to be coded.
The skill will then be dependent on the number of round won and also the Kill/Death ratio of the individual [url removed, login to view] skill bar cannot decrease but only increase or decrease. There are 10 levels of skill. This has to update automatically once the match details are finalized. This will require coding of the skill and rank images on the site. Team skill will need its own algorithm and will only be view-able on the team page or leader-board. This will be dependent on wins/losses ratio and also kills/death ratio of each player.
5) Leader-board system requires to be updated based on wins to losses after each match. But also show the team's skill [url removed, login to view] instantly fed back to the user's team view.
6) Tournaments and credit system. The tournaments will require X amount of credits to enter. This will require the user to be automatically entered into the tournament mainframe. The tournament mainframe must be updated every-time a person wins and loses. The jackpot will automatically increase when someone is knocked out - takes the losers credits. Once the tournament has a winner then the jackpot credits go to him/her. The credits system should update automatically when a user completes a purchase, wins a match or loses a match. A system to allow the user to withdraw X amount of credits into cash through Paypal. There should be a minimal limit of how many credits a person can withdraw. Purchases should be done through Paypal.
7) Matchmaking - use [url removed, login to view]
and copy information and then click through into a lobby and copy how that works. It needs the chat system and popup system for notifications and match information.
8) The information entered in to any text-field should automatically grab suitable results from the database. This will allow the user to simply click and finish entry.
9) Animations must be done using Actionscript.
Maybe more to add in future so price accordingly. Please no bidders with zero feedback thankyou.
I understand this is complex.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de £2750 pour ce travail
Hi, we're a group of freelancers that definitely have the skill sets that you are seeking for this project. You can view some of our portfolio below, and you can also learn more about us by visiting our website link be Plus